The Berrywell Protecting Tint Papers are a vital tool to prevent colour from staining the skin whilst tinting eyebrows and eyelashes. Now you can tint away, without any worries.
Berrywell Eyelash Tint Papers comes with 96 protective pads made of special paper. This special protective paper is made to protect the skin from stain during hair tinting effectively. These papers only not prevent skin stains it also prevents the excess dye from reaching the eyes.
When tinting, it is advised that you apply vaseline (petroleum jelly) under the eyelashes and then place the Berrywell Tint protective paper pads on them. At the end of the tinting process, remove the paper gently and slowly so that the excess dye remains on the pad. Effective as it is, the Berrywell tinting paper is Gentle and simple to use.
- Gentle on the skin and hair
- Very simple to use
- Made from absorbent paper
- Comes as a pack of 96 paper pads
- Best used with Berrywell eyelashes and eyebrows tint.
Is the Berrywell Protecting Tint Papers for you?
- A good eyebrows or eyelash tint
- Effective protect the skin while dying your brows and lashes
- Easy to use absorbent paper for protection purposes while tinting.
- Cover the reverse side of the paper with vaseline or skin cream, not water.
- Place protecting papers on the lower eyelids, close to the lashes.
- Wait for the time of development to elapse.
- Remove the papers in the direction away from the cheek.